This 4 hour paediatric first aid course is suitable for Nannies, Aupairs and Parents. The first aid course covers all the necessary requirements for registration on the Ofsted Voluntary register and takes place on Sunday's on a monthly basis.
A sufficient command of the English language is needed to successfully pass this course.
(Please note: This course is not suitable for under 8's childminders who need to do a 12 hour course).
The main content covered in our Peadiatric First Aid Courses are:
- planning for first aid emergencies
- dealing with emergencies
- recording accidents and incidents
- appropriate contents for a first aid kit
- resuscitation procedures appropriate to the age of children being cared for
Recognising and responding appropriately to:
- eye injuries
- bites and stings
- the effects of extreme heat and cold
- suspected fractures
- head, neck and back injuries
- sickle cell, asthma and diabetes
- burns and scalds
- electric shock
How to Book a Course
Select the date of the course you want to attend and pay using the secure Paypal payment service.